The Wildcat Roar

The Student News Site of Novi High School

The Wildcat Roar

The Wildcat Roar

Helping hand for Mother’s Day

Screenshot
Screenshot

When it comes to Mother’s Day and trying to decide what gift to give your mom, it might be hard. Moms normally say the typical “I don’t know” or “nothing”. You don’t want to  pick out the same or similar  gift as someone else. You want it to feel special from daughter/son to mother. So I’m here with a few nice, cheap, and fun gift ideas for Mother’s Day.

Homemade gift basket. The basket could include candy, cards, gift cards, favorite foods, books etc. Place all items inside of a nice basket and even top it off with some flowers to give your mother a sentimental homemade gift.

Self-care items. Moms always love when they can have a relaxing day to themselves and self-care is just what they need. A robe, face mask, candle, blanket, skincare, etc. These items are just what your mom needs to brighten up her day or whenever she desires to use these items!

Jewelry. It doesn’t need to be anything too fancy, just as simple as a necklace with a picture of you guys, her initial and your initial; no matter what you get her it will mean so much!

Online flower services, like Bloomsy Box, the Bouqs, and ProFlowers. Instead of giving your mom flowers, make it even better and have them delivered to your door on Mother’s Day morning!

There’s always something to get your mom Whether it be small or big, it will mean the most and always has a big message inside of it.